June 07, 2012 8:00 - 10:00 P.M.
- Pots and Pans
- Occupy Wall Street is over. So says Adbusters. Why?
- Well, Occupy can't win for starters. Recent elections in places like Wisconsin show that, though protesters make a lot of noise, they simply don't have the wider support and they irritate a lot of otherwise good citizens. So, it is over.
- We will look at protests throughout the world and ask how things are changing. What new forms of protest are emerging, or need to emerge?
- And what's it all for in the end?
- We will also include some recent social issues like the "intrinsically and gravely disordered action" of Nuns. Protest would never be so pleasurable... Speaking of disordered action, there is also Joan and Lane on Mad Men among other things. We could go on. And I'm sure we will.