December 01, 2011 8:00 - 10:00 P.M.
- Liquid War
- Liquid War is a war game.
- "A player may have several thousands particles at a time, giving the collection of particles a look of a liquid blob. When a particle moves into a particle from a different team, it will fight and if the opponent particle fails to fight back (it is not moving in the opposite direction) it will eventually be assimilated by its attacker. As particles cannot die but only change teams, the total number of particles on the map remains constant. Since a particle can only fight in one direction at a time (towards its team's cursor), a player that surrounds its opponents will have a distinct advantage. The game ends when one player controls all of the particles or when the time runs out. When the time runs out, the player with the most particles wins."
- The current US war strategy has been described as Liquid War.
- What can we learn about this?
- How does the the Liquid War strategy fit with what has been going on here and abroad?